On camping Fontaine du Roc you will find all the comforts to enjoy a wonderful holiday with your family.
Camping Fontaine du Roc is a 3 star campsite, situated on the edge of the lovely Region of Perigord (Dordogne) and the Lot-et-Garonne, in the heart of the Pays de Bastides. The 3 star camping site of Fontaine du Roc is ideal for the lovers of nature and well-being. In a nature protected environment on a wooded hillside, you will find peace and comfort.
The special character of Fontaine du Roc is to be found on our beautiful site of three hectares, with panoramic views of the nearby imposing Château Biron. 60 camping pitches (pitches in the sun and in the shade are available) and 9 accommodations are available for rent. Each pitch measures on average 120m² and has access to electricity.
On Fontaine du Roc you will find the following facilities:
- 60 Spacious pitches (sun or shade)
- 9 furnished accommodations
- A large and clean, centrally located, toilet / shower block, with facilities for children and disabled persons
- Free hot water
- Large outdoor swimming pool (10 x 20m) and a slide
- A small swimming pool for chidren (4 x 4m) with a small slide
- Whirlpool, sauna and massage
- Jeu de Boules court
- Children's play area and trampoline
- Cosy bar and terrace
- A library with television and free WIFI
- A small shop with dailly fresh bread and milk (also off-peak season)
- Snackbar, serving pizzas from a wood oven and not to forget, meals of the region in our restaurant
- A large communal barbecue area
- Terrace with table football and table tennis
- Good roads with easy access for your caravan or camper.