Camping Fontaine du Roc is specially convenient for your summer holidays
Fontaine du Roc is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the border between two departments, the Dordogne and the Lot et Garonne. You can choose between visiting the very popular tourist areas of the Dordogne, or you can explore the undiscovered delights of the Lot-et- Garonne.
You will find in this beautiful region:
- Traditional french markets in beautiful historic towns (Bastides), typical to the area: Monpazier, Monflanquin, Villeréal, Issigeac
- Various vineyard circuits: Bergerac, Duras, Cahors, Monbazillac
- Various castles circuits: Biron, Bonaguil, Beynac, Castelnaud, Gavaudun, Milandes (castle of Josephine Baker)
Only a little further away you can find:
- The world famous caves of Lascaux and Padirac
- Tobacco museum in Bergerac
- Pottery Museum Bernard Palissy at Saint Avit
- Journeys along the rivers of the Dordogne, Lot and the Garonne
- The famous and interesting places of Sarlat, Rocamadour, Les Eyzies
And you can sample different typical products:
- Foie gras of the Périgord
- Walnuts and chestnuts speciality of the Dordogne,
- Famous prunes of Agen.
- And many more tourist attractions.